- 1st RULE: The book must be non-fiction (until further notice).
- 2nd RULE: The book must not exceed 300 pages.
- 3rd RULE: A positive review(s) from a reputable source(s) and/or personal review and approval is essential.
- 4th RULE: If a dictionary is required supplemental reading, choose another book.
- 1st RULE: You do not talk about FIGHT CLUB.
- 2nd RULE: You DO NOT talk about FIGHT CLUB.
- 3rd RULE: If someone says “stop”, gets tongue-tied, or Matt rants for more than five minutes straight the fight is over.
- 4th RULE: Only seven guys to a fight.
- 5th RULE: One fight at a time.
- 6th RULE: No suits, no ties.
- 7th RULE: Fights will go on as long as they have to, or until a significant other calls to ask where the hell you are.
- 8th RULE: If this is your first night at FIGHT CLUB, you HAVE to fight Matt.